Burgundy School Of Business : embrace your destiny
- With the dual AACSB/EQUIS, BSB is among the best business schools in the world (top 1%).
- BSB created in 1900 and has longstanding ties to the business community.
- BSB has an impressive network of 11,000 alumni around the world.
- Small classes (40 students maximum)
- Individual support for your application process and visa procedures.
- Personal advice to help you build your professional project and find your work placements or first job.
- 500 International students
- 66 different nationalities
- 37% international professors
- 41% of our graduate begin their careers abroad
BACHELOR MARKETING & BUSINESS
The programme leads to a Bachelor’s degree fully recognised by the French Ministry of Education. This internationally oriented programme allows students to acquire knowledge and understanding of different areas of marketing and business, and to develop their professional skills.
Find out 10 GOOD REASONS TO CHOOSE THE BACHELOR MARKETING & BUSINESS PROGRAMME
- 3-YEAR BACHELOR degree awarded by the French Ministry of Higher Education
- Burgundy School of Business is among the 5% AACSB accredited business schools in the world.
2- ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE OF A GRANDE ÉCOLE
- 60 full-time faculty members who teach and do research.
- 250 lecturers, consultants and company executives.
3- PEDAGOGY THAT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
- Small classes (approximately 40 students).
- Classroom instruction.
- Company based classes: company case studies, group projects, business games.
4- PROFESSIONALLY FOCUSED DEGREE
- 9 months (minimum) of work placements in France and abroad: professional experience to promote.
- Business forums, job conferences, and job dating events are organised by the Career Center to find work placement offers and first jobs.
5- 100% INTERNATIONAL
- A degree taught 100% in English • Between 6 months and 1 year of international teaching (semester or double degree).
- Students can do a foreign work placement up to 9 months.
- Multi-cultural campus (¼ of our students are international with 65 different nationalities).
6- PERSONALISED ACCOMPANIMENT
- We help you find a work placement, offer 2,000 hours of coaching, provide personal advice and international follow-up.
7- DOUBLE DEGREES
- Our students can spend their 3rd year at one of our 26 partner universities and receive a double degree (Bachelor from Burgundy School of Business + partner university degree).
8- APPRENTICESHIP: AN OPPORTUNITY TO TAKE
- A work-study option is offered in the 3rd year. It is a solution to help immerse yourself in the world of work and also finance your studies (taught in French).
9- A RICH STUDENT LIFE PROVIDED FOR STUDENTS
- There are 25 clubs and societies for students to join. It’s easy to be part of one of many cultural and sports projects which are organised by Burgundy School of Business.
10- THE STRENGTH OF A GRANDE ÉCOLE
- A 10,000 member strong alumni network.
- 1,500 partner companies.
- Ideal size : 2,300 students.
Examples of positions open to you after our Bachelor Marketing & Business programme
Commercial Manager, Sales Manager, Buyer, International Buyer, Area Sales Manager, Export Assistant, Communication Project Manager, Regional Manager, Export Manager for a specific area, Consultant/ Advisor, Logistics Manager, etc.
Admission requirements: High school degree/ A-level or equivalent
Application deadline: July 7, 2017
Duration: 3 years
Next Start: September
Language : English or French
Tuition fees: €7000 per year
Application deadline: July 3, 2018
Mrs BÉRENGÈRE MOINDROT
+33 (0) 380 725 970
«Now that I am close to the end of my year I can honestly say that I would rather be nowhere else. Burgundy School of Business is a great institution that will challenge you on different levels, both academically and socially. There is always something going on here !»
«Studying at Burgundy School of Business is challenging, enriching and most of all fun!»