Burgundy School Of Business : embrace your destiny
- With the dual AACSB/EQUIS, BSB is among the best business schools in the world (top 1%).
- BSB’s Master in Management degree is ranked 67th by the Financial Times (September 2016).
- BSB created in 1900 and has longstanding ties to the business community.
- BSB has an impressive network of 11,000 alumni around the world.
- Small classes (40 students maximum)
- Individual support for your application process and visa procedures.
- Personal advice to help you build your professional project and find your work placements or first job.
- 500 International students
- 66 different nationalities
- 37% international professors
- 41% of our graduate begin their careers abroad
MASTER IN MANAGEMENT
The « Grande Ecole » Master or Master in Management is a generalist pre-experience programme.
It trains future managers to be entrepreneurially-minded, socially responsible, interculturally aware with a global perspective and equips them with professional skills in specific sectors.
Students alternate academic periods and work placements. This blend of academic and hands-on training lies at the very heart of the programme.
The Master in Management provides students with:
- Solid background in Business and Management
- Excellence tracks recognized by the greatest companies: Leadership/ Entrepreneurship
- Double degrees in Wine Management, Arts and Cultural Management, International Business Development, Corporate Finance & Investment Banking, Global Marketing & Negotiation…
- Contacts with experts and consultants from the corporate world during class
- Professional experience through work placements or gap year in a company
- Networking events for students and companies to help them develop a strong professional network and career guidance and personal coaching : CVs and cover letters, training in recruitment interviews
- A multicultural environment
A large proportion of our graduates found employment in Sales & Marketing, Finance & Banking, Human Resources, Production, General Management, IT.
41% of our graduate start their career abroad.
For students holding a non-French Bachelor’s Degree (in any field): A simple and unique application process through Pass-World:
A non-French Bachelor’s Degree in any major
French track: TEF/TCF (4), DELF B2
English track: An English language certificate TOEIC (780), IELTS (6.5) or equivalent (for non-native speakers)
For students holding a French Bachelor degree, please refer to Passerelle admissions: https://www.passerelle-esc.com/passerelle-2/
Duration: 2 to 3 academic years (optional gap year)
The academic year consists in 3 terms.
Next Start: September
Language : English or French
Tuition fees: €9,200 per year
Mrs BÉRENGÈRE MOINDROT
+33 (0) 380 725 970
«These two years were one the most amazing years of my life.
I improved myself personally and professionally, I learned many things I didn’t know and I really open up to the world.»
«I would like to say that, no matter what is the reason makes you come to Burgundy School of Business, at BSB you will find knowledge and friends, and you will have many opportunities to do some wonderful things that you would not have expected in the beginning.»Yi