Burgundy School Of Business : embrace your destiny
- With the dual AACSB/EQUIS, BSB is among the best business schools in the world (top 1%).
- BSB created in 1900 and has longstanding ties to the business community.
- BSB has an impressive network of 11,000 alumni around the world.
- Small classes (40 students maximum)
- Individual support for your application process and visa procedures.
- Personal advice to help you build your professional project and find your work placements or first job.
- 500 International students
- 66 different nationalities
- 37% international professors
- 41% of our graduate begin their careers abroad
MSc ARTS & CULTURAL MANAGEMENT
The MSc Arts & cultural management is an English-taught postgraduate programme that aims is to train future arts and cultural managers, who will be able to work in the dynamic and market of cultural and creative industries, both at a national and international level.
SPECIAL FOCUS ON:
- Cultural entrepreneurship
- Arts marketing
- Digitization & creative industries
- Cultural project engineering (hands-on experience in the organization of a cultural event or project)
- 1 Field trip in a European capital city: study visits and conferences, with cultural policy makers and practitioners
- The organization of a cultural event or the development of a cultural project (cultural project engineering)
- The development and the presentation of a « cultural diary » by student
- Entrepreneurship in cultural and creative industries
The cultural industries are one of the biggest employers in the world Cultural and creative industries provide 29.5 millions jobs worldwide . (Source: EY, 2015 –study commissioned by CISAC & UNESCO)
The master prepares students for middle and managerial positions in the fields of performing arts (theatre, dance, music, etc.), cultural heritage (cultural heritage sites, museums, galleries, etc), NGOs in the cultural and creative sector, cultural tourism, cultural and creative industries (media, press, films, music industry, etc.).
The students will be able to work as event and project managers in the cultural sector, administration managers and assistants for cultural and creative organizations, in community development, in communication, fundraising and development. Special focus will be put on assisting the students in developing their entrepreneurial project.
A non-French Bachelor’s Degree in any major.
French candidates must have completed a French Master 1 to apply. Application is also possible for French students holding a bachelor degree only if they have a relevant working experience (minimum 3 years).
Candidates should demonstrate a personal interest/ experience in one of several arts or creative fields and or have a professional project in the sector.
English language certificate (for non-native speakers): TOEIC (750), IELTS (6.0)
Duration: 1 year
Next Start: September
Language : English
Tuition fees: €9,800 per year
Mrs BÉRENGÈRE MOINDROT
+33 (0) 380 725 970