Burgundy School Of Business : embrace your destiny
- With the dual AACSB/EQUIS, BSB is among the best business schools in the world (top 1%).
- BSB created in 1900 and has longstanding ties to the business community.
- BSB has an impressive network of 11,000 alumni around the world.
- Small classes (40 students maximum)
- Individual support for your application process and visa procedures.
- Personal advice to help you build your professional project and find your work placements or first job.
- 500 International students
- 66 different nationalities
- 37% international professors
- 41% of our graduate begin their careers abroad
MSc GLOBAL MARKETING AND NEGOTIATION
The MSc in Global Marketing & Negotiation aims to provide a wide range of skills and techniques for problem solving and decision making. Students will develop their knowledge and practical application of marketing, negotiation tools and implementation techniques.
The programme allows to:
- study closely to the real business environment with company problematics and projects
- acquire strong skills for intercultural negotiations through courses focused on practice
- be operational on marketing positions in an international environment
Job prospects include product/brand manager, market researcher, marketing manager, sales manager, account manager or one of many other related positions.
A non-French Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Management/ Marketing with a good knowledge of the basics of marketing.
French candidates must have completed a French Master 1 to apply. Application is also possible for French students holding a bachelor degree only if they have a relevant working experience (minimum 3 years).
English language certificate (for non-native speakers): TOEIC (750), IELTS (6.0)
Duration: 1 year
Next Start: September
Language : English
Tuition fees: €9,800 per year
Mrs BÉRENGÈRE MOINDROT
+33 (0) 380 725 970