The MSc Digital Leadership was created to meet the ever-increasing demand from companies in all sectors for professionals with a combination of managerial skills, know-how and vision in the digital age. The ambition of the programme is to help students acquire advanced skills to help their future employer meet the challenge of transformation in digital management functions, or to start their own digital business.
A highly innovative and visionary program
Sponsored by French Tech and the Digital League, the contents of this curriculum are designed with recognised experts and companies at the forefront of the digital world in Europe (Orange, Technicolor, Yellow Pages, Digital League, French Tech).
Dedicated support for an entrepreneurial project
Project budgeting, fundraising for new companies, development and testing of a new idea through the creation of a virtual company…BSB gives you the keys for your entrepreneurial projects!
Interactive lessons and a resolutely digital environment in Lyon
A combination of learning-by-doing activities and challenges, creative workshops, innovation management and digital games at the heart of a major digital ecosystem, including 8 incubators, 5 start-up accelerators, 7 collaborative workspaces, 2 Fab Labs, 1 living laboratory and numerous incubators such as Pixel and Rives Numériques.
In total: 4,000 companies, 34,000 jobs and 1,000 researchers in the digital ecosystem.
The MSc Digital Leadership is entirely focused on creativity and innovation
• Business ethics
• Strategic management
• Corporate Governance
• Research methods
• Management of creativity and innovation
• Writing business plans and perfect pitch
• Marketing 3.0 and the Digital Consumer
• The collaborative economy in the digital age
• The digital world
• Social media and new media
• Finance and economics for project holders and entrepreneurs
• Creativity and Innovation Management
• The Digital Project – Fieldwork
• Digital Entrepreneurship
• Business simulation game
Requirements to join the MSc Digital Leadership:
English language certificate: IELTS 6.0 or TOEIC 785
Non-French Bachelor degree or a French Master 1 in any field
Oral test of motivation
APPLICATION PROCESS: (administrative fees: 100€)
- Online application form
- Oral motivational speech with the Director of the programme to discuss your motivations.
Tuition fees for the MSc Digital Leadership are €14,000.
This “all inclusive” rate, guaranteed throughout your course, includes the following services:
- The Hub: access to school support services, Career Booster, International Coaching, Wellness Center.
- Campus and Learning Center access (open 6 days a week, 8:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. on weekdays)
- BSB Alumni: Take advantage of the power of our network of over 16,000 graduates
- Optional catch-ups, e-learning support, group project tutoring
The Hub: access to school support services, Career Booster, International Coaching, Wellness Center.
Campus and Learning Center access (open 6 days a week, 8:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. on weekdays)
BSB Alumni: Take advantage of the power of our network of over 16,000 graduates
Optional catch-ups, e-learning support, group project tutoring
MSc Digital Leadership graduates will have the knowledge and know-how to occupy management positions in digital functions such as: digital manager, digital marketing manager, digital development manager, digital brand manager, community manager, digital innovation manager or founder of their digital company.
The BSB Career Centre helps you throughout your career to build your professional project and connects you with the BSB Alumni network as well as with potential recruiters of the sector.