The MSc International Business & Entrepreneurship is designed to train tomorrow’s managers in international functions that will help companies to develop in the global market.
UNDERSTANDING THE CURRENT GLOBAL BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT
• Work on the module “Competitiveness of firms and nations” based on the Harvard Business School’s case method (from the Institute for Strategy and Competitiveness founded by Michael Porter)
• Learn to think about corporate governance
• Master the operational tools and methods to design, implement and evaluate a strategy
• Monitor the legal, economic and financial environments of international companies
• Turn collected data into operational information
• Understand international hedging techniques
DEVELOP MANAGEMENT SKILLS FOR INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS PRACTICES
• Understand and manage human diversity in private and professional environments
• Become familiar with rational marketing and sales, international economic and financial risk, and commercial negotiation in an international context
• Know how European integration affects the management of international affairs
ACQUIRE MULTICULTURAL SKILLS AND BE EXPOSED TO COMMUNICATION ISSUES
• Understand and work effectively in a multicultural context
• Learn to communicate effectively orally and in writing
The MSc International Business & Entrepreneurship combines practical skills and academic knowledge fora real boost to the employability of graduates, both in France and abroad.
• Business ethics
• Strategic Management
• Corporate Governance
• Research Methods
• Management in a context of internationalisation
• Global supply chain management
• International Risk Management
• International HR
• International Marketing Management
• Managing diversity
• The competitiveness of companies and nations
ESSENTIALS AND PROJECTS
• International Business Seminars
• Consultancy project
• Research Methods
• Country risk analysis
• European Economic Environment
• Business Intelligence
• International Business Law
• International Monetary and Financial System
• International Trading and Sales
• Management of International Business Operations
Requirements to join the MSc International Business & Entrepreneurship
English language certificate: IELTS 6.0 or TOEIC 785
Non-French Bachelors degree or a French Masters 1 in any field
Oral test of motivation
APPLICATION PROCESS: (administrative fees: 100€)
- Online application form
- Oral motivational meeting with the Director of the programme to discuss your motivations.
Tuitions fees for the MSc International Business & Entrepreneurship are €14,000.
This “all inclusive” rate, guaranteed throughout your course, includes the following services:
- Field trips (travel and housing)
- The Hub: access to school support services, Career Booster, International Coaching, Wellness Center.
- Campus and Learning Center access (open 6 days a week, 8:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. on weekdays)
- BSB Alumni: Take advantage of the power of our network of over 16,000 graduates
- Optional catch-ups, e-learning support, group project tutoring
The Hub: access to school support services, Career Booster, International Coaching, Wellness Center.
Campus and Learning Center access (open 6 days a week, 8:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. on weekdays)
BSB Alumni: Take advantage of the power of our network of over 16,000 graduates
Optional catch-ups, e-learning support, group project tutoring
The BSB Career Centre helps you throughout your career to build your professional project and connects you with the BSB Alumni network as well as with potential recruiters of the sector.