Why study in France ?
France is ranked the 4th-best country in the world for welcoming international students!
Find out 5 more reasons to come and study in France
Its world-renowned higher education studies
- Institutions that constantly appear in international rankings
- State-certified degrees that are recognised worldwide
- Equal treatment of French and international students (tuition fees, financial assistance for accommodation etc.)
Its central location, helping travel throughout Europe
- Situated at the crossroads of Europe, sharing borders with 9 countries
- Perfectly connected by transport to the rest of Europe, via international airports, and high-speed trains linked to major French and European cities (London, Amsterdam, Geneva etc.)
Its economic outreach across the world
- Number 1 tourist destination in the world
- Number 1-ranked for the luxury industry and number 2 for mass retail
- Number 1-ranked European country for innovation and number 3 in the world (top 100 Global Investors Thomson Reuters 2015)
- Global-scope companies: Agri-food (Danone), Fashion, Luxury and Cosmetics (Louis Vuitton, Chanel, L'Oréal…), Automobile (PSA, Renault), Tyres, (Michelin), Electronics (Thalès, Thomson), Aeronautics (Airbus, Dassault)
Its "French Touch"
- Contemporary French culture: music, festivals, cinema, architecture, design, modern art…
- A language spoken across the world, and the official language of 32 countries across 5 continents
- World-renowned know-how in the areas of art, fashion and textiles, restauranting, gastronomy, wine, culture, design, graphic design, aeronautics, and pharmaceuticals
Its unrivalled way of life
- A very highly-regarded gastronomy that has been attributed UNESCO world heritage status since 2010
- A wide range of leisure activities and landscapes, by the sea, in the mountains, in the countryside….
- A top-class ranked health system by the World Health Organisation
- Not forgetting culture, art, fashion….and café terraces!
Discover our campuses
< Back to the events