OPEN UP TO THE WORLD
Being curious, opening up to other cultures and having an understanding of international issues are all assets if you are to become an actor of change in tomorrow’s international context.
With 200 international partners and 75 nationalities represented within the school, BSB offers you the opportunity to experience this international dimension!
Every day on our campus you will find yourself in a multicultural world, opening up new perspectives.
LIVE A MULTICULTURAL EXPERIENCE
BSB hosts many international events including:
- The European Economics Summit – ESA 2019
- The International Congress of Culture Management – ENCATC 2019
- The International Conference of Wine Business Research – AWBR – July 2021
A FEW FIGURES
200 INTERNATIONAL PARTNERS
25% INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
OVER 60 INTERNATIONAL DUAL-DEGREES
39% OF INTERNATIONAL PROFESSORS
GO MEET THE WORLD
International immersion is the most effective way to strengthen your language level and to experience a different culture.
BSB opens the doors to 200 partners around the world to provide your semester of study or to follow a dual-degree.
INTERNATIONAL DUAL-DEGREE: A WINNING CHOICE
In both Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees, BSB gives you the opportunity to go abroad for a year to follow a programme in one of our partner institutions. At the end, you get two degrees: your degree from BSB and the degree from the host institution.
Holding two degrees is a real advantage to boost your career and put you ahead of the competition both in France and internationally. You demonstrate experience of a foreign language, openness to another culture, immersion in a country for a year, and you have access to the enterprise network of both institutions: the keys to a successful and effective professional launch.
A few examples…
- Maestria en Finanzas, EGADE Business School
Monterrey, Guadalajara, Santa Fe, Mexico
- Master in Fashion and Luxury Management,
LUISS Business School – Rome, Italy
- Master of Business Administration, SolBridge
International School of Business – Daejeon, South Korea
- Master of Science Digital Marketing, Northumbria
University – Newcastle, United Kingdom
- MBA programme in International Management,
Fu Jen Catholic University – Taiwan
When following the Master in Management
• You can take courses in Humanities in the Faculty of Arts at the prestigious McGill University during the Fall semester in Master 1 (depending on your profile)
• You can gain up to 30 months of international experience through the International Manager Course and obtain a dual-degree.
When following the Bachelor in Management
Go for a semester in your 3rd year in one of our 53 partner institutions to follow a semester of study or a dual-degree.
BSB x MCGILL
A SEMESTER OF HUMANITIES IN CANADA
BSB gives you the opportunity to follow a semester of credits in Humanities in the Faculty of Arts at the prestigious McGill University.
You take courses alongside students from the departments of Communication Studies, Philosophy, Psychology and Political Science. This innovative new programme is part of our commitment to build your analytic ability and get to grips with the complexity of our economic environment, both geopolitical and social, while strengthening your general knowledge.
AN INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION
AN INTERNATIONAL FACULTY
At BSB, 39% of our permanent teachers are international, with 19 nationalities represented. They help to strengthen the language level of our students while raising diversity awareness.
BSB also welcomes over 30 prestigious international professors each year on the Modules of Excellence in the Masters Grande Ecole programme. These professors, recognised for their expertise, provide our students with multicultural insights from their academic fields.
Some examples of the 40 modules of excellence:
LUXURY BRANDING MANAGEMENT
Curtin University, Curtin Business School, Australia
VIDEO GAMES MARKET AND MARKETING
Burgundy School of Business, France
SPORTS MARKETING IN THE CONTEXT OF GLOBALIZATION
UQÀM, ESG, Canada
WINE AND FOOD TOURISM MARKETING
Burgundy School of Business, France
MARKETING FOR ENTREPRENEURS
University of North Texas, College of Business, USA
Ljubljana University, Faculty of Economics, Slovenia
LEADERSHIP, STRATEGY AND DECISION MAKING
Harvard Faculty of Arts & Sciences, USA
BECOMING A CULTURAL LEADER
LUISS University, LUISS Business School, Italy
CORPORATE STRATEGY AND SUSTAINIBILITY
Nottingham Trend University, Nottingham Business School, United Kingdom
ARE ARTS AND CULTURE ORGANISATIONS DIFFERENT
FROM OTHER ORGANISATIONS?
Universidad de Los Andes, Faculty of Law, Colombia
BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES IN EMERGING MARKETS
Fu Jen Catholic University, College of Management, Chinese Taipei
IMPROVE YOUR LANGUAGES
At BSB, our language education allows you to build your language ability and become totally comfortable working in different languages:
- 100% English-speaking track in the first semester, or in French with progressive English (Master and Bachelor)
- Language classes in small groups face-to-face with one teacher
- Two compulsory modern languages (German, Spanish, Italian, Arabic or Chinese)
- Opportunity to practice a third modern language (option): Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Japanese or Korean
- Language reinforcement courses in e-learning to complement face-to-face classes
- Language stay in the 1st year of Bachelors degree in Ireland or Canada
- Seminars 100% English-speaking
PASS YOUR LANGUAGE TESTS
You are also prepared for standard tests (TOEIC, TOEFL) to reach the levels required either by our international partners as part of your international experience, or by companies for internships or your first job.