The advent of the information society has put greater emphasis on the importance of data as valuable sources of information for organisations to transform and grow in digitalising environments. The increasing amount of data and the rapidly advancing digital technologies are creating unprecedented opportunities for companies to become more agile, adaptable, and proactive in meeting their customers’ needs and preferences. However, future managers in such digitalising environments are also expected to be well acquainted with emerging technologies and to acquire the fundamental skills for managing digital technologies in order to support the transformation or the competitive goals of their company.
The MSc Artificial Intelligence & Digital Technology Management is one of the very first programs worldwide to be specialised in artificial intelligence and digital technology for business managers. This program builds on artificial intelligence as a backbone for all courses but also trains you in major areas of digital technology management. Future graduates will have an ideal balance of soft- and hard-skills to tackle all the major challenges related to the digitisation of a company.
A highly innovative content
The MSc Artificial Intelligence has been designed to provide you with a thorough understanding of artificial intelligence wherever it is used in professional areas – autonomous robots in warehouses, logistics and supply chain, business analytics, credit scoring, marketing analytics – but aslo in everyday life: autonomous vehicles, resource matching, recommendation systems, facial recognition.
Immersive teaching methods
The teaching method will adopt a very hands-on perspective of skill and knowledge acquisition. You will take part in interactive discussions with instructors and experts, case studies of contemporary organisations and phenomena, outdoor activities (conferences, seminars, exploration of social events, and participation to professional events).
The digital environment of Lyon
The MSc Artificial Intelligence & Digital Technology Management is taught in Lyon, home to over 4,000 companies, 50,000 jobs and 1,000 researchers. Located in France’s second-largest digital hub, BSB’s brand new campus is modelled after Google’s headquarters, immersing you in a productive business environment of the future.
The MSc Artificial Intelligence & Digital Technology Management comprises more that 400 hours of teaching.
Its main objectives are:
• To understand the fundamentals of artificial intelligence technologies and how they impact organisations
• To understand the major technologies (Machine learning, blockchain and IoT) in the digital era and how they shape business processes and transactions
• To understand the stages of digital transformation within an organisation
• To be able to design a social media campaign on a major social media platform
• To have a basic knowledge of big data and how a manager can exploit data for business purposes
• To be able to analyse the business model of online platforms
• To be able to identify and explain the main ethical issues in technology management
Core Courses: 204 hours
• Creativity and innovation management
• Business and customer analytics
• The digital world: Sociological perspectives on the digital era
• Artificial intelligence and organisations
• Fundamentals of digital technologies: Machine learning, deep learning, blockchain and IoT
• Advanced digital transformation
Advanced Courses: 212 hours
• Social media engineering
• Big data and data mining techniques
• The digital project – coding and field work
• Platform and digital economics
• Ethics of technology
• Digital content challenge
• Field trip (one week away)
French Master 1 or international Bachelor or 240 ECTS in any field
English language certificate:
IELTS 6.0 or TOEIC 750
Duolingo accepted: 95
1. Online Application
To apply for this programme, simply create your online account and application file and fill in all the required information and documents listed here.
Prior to submitting your online application, you will be asked to pay the non-refundable application fee of €100.
You can submit your application as soon as your application is complete and payment of application fee is made.
If your application is eligible, we will invite you to a motivation interview within a few days.
– Curriculum vitae
– Cover letter
– Copy of your last diploma or certificate of current schooling
– Language level certificates
– Photocopy of your passport or national identity card
– Letters of recommendation if you have some
2. Motivation interview
You will have the opportunity to express your motivation and ambition during a 20 to 30-minutes online interview. To ensure equal opportunities, this interview is a one-way online video interview, regardless of your nationality or place of residence, and can be conducted at your convenience within a period of 3 days.
During this interview, we encourage you to share your motivation but also your ambitions, experiences and expectations.
Applications are open until July 1st.
As we offer rolling admissions, we advise you to apply as soon as possible to have time to complete any visa procedures and to prepare for your arrival in France.
All students admitted to BSB will be considered eligible for a scholarship, 60% of which will be assigned by February 15th.
Be sure to get your application in now!
Tuition fees for the MSc Artificial Intelligence & Digital Technology Management are €14,000.
This “all inclusive” rate, guaranteed throughout your course, includes the following services:
The Hub: access to school support services, Career Booster, International Coaching, Wellness Center.
Campus and Learning Center access (open 6 days a week, 8:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. on weekdays)
BSB Alumni: Take advantage of the power of our network of over 16,000 graduates
Personal support: Optional catch-ups, e-learning support, group project tutoring
Field trips (travel and housing)
MSc Artificial Intelligence & Digital Technology Management graduates will have the knowledge and know-how to occupy management positions in digital functions such as:
– Business founder
– Digital Manager
– Digital marketer
– Chief digital officer
– Digital business development manager
– Digital product manager
– Consultant in digital transformation
– Analytics experts
The BSB Career Centre helps you throughout your career to build your professional project and connects you with the BSB Alumni network as well as with potential recruiters of the sector.
MEET OUR ALUMNI
Chargée de mission Marketing
Digital Marketing Specialist
International Digital Project Manager
Consultante – Digital & IT Strategy