The MSc Data Science & Organisational Behaviour is intended for students who wish to master data applied to behaviourial studies.
It has been created to give students programming skills, both by syntax (IT tools) and module (games tools), which is a unique way of teaching the subject. This challenging programme shows how data can be useful at all levels of a company, offering a wide range of career options.
AN EXCLUSIVE PROGRAMME IN EUROPE
The MSc Data Science & Organisational Behaviour provides students with a unique knowledge, enabling them to understand and modify decision making, as long as to deal with big data in organisations.
IMMERSION IN THE PROFESSIONAL WORLD
25% of the course is taught by renowned industry experts.
TWO FIELD TRIPS INCLUDED TO THE PROGRAMME
– Visit of IBM Data Centre in Luxembourg
– Participation in the “Southern Experimentalist Meeting”
A STRONG BOND WITH THE LESSAC
The programme is based on the LESSAC, Laboratory for Experimentation in Social Sciences and Behavioural Analysis created at BSB in 2008, the largest experimental economics platform in Europe and one of the main players in the field of research.
The MSc Data Science & Organisational Behaviour programme is built around management and business modules. You will learn about:
– Data Science methods
– Applied information analysis
– Introduction to experimental methods and business games
– Behaviourial tools
– Big Data practical applications
– Behaviour in organisations and markets
– ICT Tools
• Business ethics
• Strategic management
• Corporate Governance
• Research methods
THE ESSENTIALS OF THE TRADE
• Data Science Methods: Introduction to Computer Science Applied to Data Management
• Applied information analysis: statistics and qualitative tools to manage and analyse new data sets (text messages, images, videos, etc.).
• Behavioural methods and applications: introduction to experimental methods and game basics for the analysis of human behaviour
• Behavioural tools: designing and developing experiments in decision making and behavioural economics
• Hot topics in IT: understanding the main concepts of machine learning, object-oriented programming, and creating mobile applications.
• Practical Applications of Big Data: Data Management Professionals will present successful Big Data applications from initial idea to business development
• Behaviour in Organizations and Markets: study of human behaviour in organizations and markets and how knowledge from behavioural sciences can help managers make better decisions
• Behavioural strategies for business and management: assessing business needs and developing field interventions for specific industry problems
It is also possible to conduct a professional thesis within the framework of this programme. The project is carried out in the LESSAC laboratory (in the BSB premises), under the supervision of the laboratory researchers for programming, design and testing.
Requirements to join the MSc Data Science & Organisational Behaviour
English language certificate: IELTS 6.0 or TOEIC 785
Duolinguo accepted: 100
French Master 1 or international Bachelor or 240 ECTS in a Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Engineering, Business, Psychology or equivalent
Oral motivational speech
Administrative fees: €100
Tuitions fees for the MSc Data Science & Organisational Behaviour are €14,000.
This “all inclusive” rate, guaranteed throughout your course, includes the following services:
The Hub: access to school support services, Career Booster, International Coaching, Wellness Center.
Campus and Learning Center access (open 6 days a week, 8:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. on weekdays)
BSB Alumni: Take advantage of the power of our network of over 16,000 graduates
Personal support: Optional catch-ups, e-learning support, group project tutoring
Field trips (travel and housing)
MSc Data Science & Organisational Behaviour graduates will be able to occupy positions that create a link between technical and strategic departments, such as data analyst, analyst in consulting companies, head of marketing services, management consultant, economist in banks and financial institutions or develop their own business.
The BSB Career Centre helps you throughout your career to build your professional project and connects you with the BSB Alumni network as well as with potential recruiters of the sector.