The MSc Data Science & Organizational Behaviour was created to train future leaders and academics in data and behaviour management at a high level of expertise.
At the crossroads between management, behavioural tools and data science, this course gives students the key skills to meet the ever-increasing demand from companies in all sectors for professionals combining managerial skills, digital know-how and vision to meet the challenges of digital transformation.
AN EXCLUSIVE PROGRAMME IN EUROPE
Put effective tools into practice in order to understand and manage data and change decision making and user behaviour. Visit IBM’s data centre in Luxembourg and participate in the “Southern Experimentalist Meeting”.
IMMERSION IN THE PROFESSIONAL WORLD
25% of the course is taught by renowned industry experts!
INNOVATIVE TEACHING METHODS!
Study at the heart of experimental laboratories, master programming and econometrics using ICT and create value from DATA.
A PROGRAMME IN CONNECTION WITH LESSAC
LESSAC, a laboratory for experimentation in social sciences and behavioural analysis created in 2008, is the largest experimental economics platform in Europe and one of the main players in the field of research.
The MSc Data Science & Organizational Behaviour programme is built around management and business modules
• Business ethics
• Strategic management
• Corporate Governance
• Research methods
THE ESSENTIALS OF THE TRADE
• Data Science Methods: Introduction to Computer Science Applied to Data Management
• Applied information analysis: statistics and qualitative tools to manage and analyse new data sets (text messages, images, videos, etc.).
• Behavioural methods and applications: introduction to experimental methods and game basics for the analysis of human behaviour
• Behavioural tools: designing and developing experiments in decision making and behavioural economics
• Hot topics in IT: understanding the main concepts of machine learning, object-oriented programming, and creating mobile applications.
• Practical Applications of Big Data: Data Management Professionals will present successful Big Data applications from initial idea to business development
• Behaviour in Organizations and Markets: study of human behaviour in organizations and markets and how knowledge from behavioural sciences can help managers make better decisions
• Behavioural strategies for business and management: assessing business needs and developing field interventions for specific industry problems
It is also possible to conduct a professional thesis within the framework of this programme. The project is carried out in the LESSAC laboratory (in the BSB premises), under the supervision of the laboratory researchers for programming, design and testing.
Requirements to join the MSc Data Science & Organizational Behaviour
English language certificate: IELTS 6.0 or TOEIC 785
Non-French Bachelor degree or a French Master 1 in a Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Engineering, Business or equivalent
Oral test of motivation
APPLICATION PROCESS: (administrative fees: 100€)
- Online application form
- Knowledge online quizz
- Oral motivational speech with the Director of the programme to discuss your motivations.
Tuitions fees for the MSc Data Science & Organizational Behaviour are €14,000.
This “all inclusive” rate, guaranteed throughout your course, includes the following services:
- Field trips (travel and housing)
- The Hub: access to school support services, Career Booster, International Coaching, Wellness Center.
- Campus and Learning Center access (open 6 days a week, 8:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. on weekdays)
- BSB Alumni: Take advantage of the power of our network of over 16,000 graduates
- Optional catch-ups, e-learning support, group project tutoring
The Hub: access to school support services, Career Booster, International Coaching, Wellness Center.
Campus and Learning Center access (open 6 days a week, 8:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. on weekdays)
BSB Alumni: Take advantage of the power of our network of over 16,000 graduates
Optional catch-ups, e-learning support, group project tutoring
MSc Data Science & Organisational Behaviour graduates will be able to occupy positions that create a link between technical and strategic departments, such as data analyst, analyst in consulting companies, head of marketing services, management consultant, economist in banks and financial institutions or develop their own business.
The BSB Career Centre helps you throughout your career to build your professional project and connects you with the BSB Alumni network as well as with potential recruiters of the sector.