Whatever your level of experience or education, if you have a passion for the world of wine, beer and spirits, our MSc Wine Management is for you.
Do you want to work in communication or wine marketing? Are you more interested in finance, logistics and management? Do you already have a project and want to create your own company?
The MSc Wine Management is based on a solid academic training, enriched by study trips and field meetings, which are essential if you are to grasp all the professional aspects of the world of wine and spirits.
CURRICULUM FROM THE SCHOOL OF WINE & SPIRITS BUSINESS
Founded in 2013, the School of Wine & Spirits Business is dedicated to education and research in the wine and spirits industries. With 3 specialised programmes, the oldest of which was created in 1988, a unique dedicated building on campus including a business laboratory, a wine and spirits store and a tasting room, you can benefit from infrastructures dedicated to excellence!
With 1,000 alumni from around the world in leadership positions in the sector, the alumni network offers unprecedented opportunities and professional potential for its graduates.
AN EXCEPTIONAL WORKING ENVIRONMENT
• The Wine & Spirits Business Lab: a behavioural research laboratory dedicated to the world of wines and spirits
• The Tasting Room: a fully equipped room for tasting sessions.
• The Wine Cellar: a 12-degree display room located at the entrance of the School of Wine, showcasing the greatest vintages from France and elsewhere.
• Spirits World, an area dedicated to the discovery of spirits
• The Business Lounge, an elegant reception lounge
A WORLD-RENOWNED CERTIFICATION IN THE FIELD OF WINE AND SPIRITS EDUCATION: THE WSET 2 AND 3 TRAINING COURSE
Wine Fundamentals, specialised courses in marketing, management and finance as applied to the industry, leading to a world-renowned certification in your sector.
• 14 teacher-researchers
• 1 Master of Wine
• 60 wine and spirits industry experts
AN UNRIVALLED NETWORK IN THE WORLD OF WINES AND SPIRITS
A network of more than 2000 alumni of the School of Wine and Spirits Business, and nearly 16,000 BSB graduates.
Partners in each field of expertise: import/export, distribution, production, marketing & innovation, communication, etc…
Strong contacts with industry leaders in France and abroad (Asia, United States) thanks to numerous study trips and conferences.
The MSc Wine Management programme aims to enable each student to acquire advanced expertise in the wine and spirits industry in 1 year.
THE ESSENTIALS OF WINE AND SPIRITS
• Wines of the World
• Spirits & Liqueurs of the World
• Viticulture and oenology
• Wines and Spirits
• Tastings and field visits
WINE AND SPIRITS MANAGEMENT COURSE
• Economic environment
• Finance in industry
• Sales and distribution
• Legal rules
HANDS-ON APPROACH COURSE
• Specialised conferences and meetings with industry representatives
• Professional project
BASIC MANAGEMENT COURSE
• Business ethics
• Innovation management
• Research methodology
• Global strategy in the wine and spirits industry
• Corporate Social Responsibility
WINE MANAGEMENT COURSE
• Legal protection: trademark, model, design
• Introduction to contract law
• Focus: Asia
HANDS-ON APPROACH COURSE
• Wine set
• Institutional tastings, thematic conferences
• Wine Exhibition, Tastings, Excursions
• Employment Conferences
Professional thesis with optional internship
Requirements to join the MSc Wine Management :
English language certificate: IELTS 6.0 or TOEIC 785
A non-French Bachelor degree or a French Master 1 in any field
Oral test of motivation
APPLICATION PROCESS: (administrative fees: 100€)
- Online application form
- Oral motivational speech with the Director of the programme to discuss your motivations.
Tuition fees for the MSc Wine Management are €15,000
This “all inclusive” rate, guaranteed throughout your course, includes the following services:
- Field trips (travel and housing)
- The Hub: access to school support services, Career Booster, International Coaching, Wellness Center.
- Campus and Learning Center access (open 6 days a week, 8:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. on weekdays)
- BSB Alumni: Take advantage of the power of our network of over 16,000 graduates
- Optional catch-ups, e-learning support, group project tutoring
The Hub: access to school support services, Career Booster, International Coaching, Wellness Center.
Campus and Learning Center access (open 6 days a week, 8:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. on weekdays)
BSB Alumni: Take advantage of the power of our network of over 16,000 graduates
Optional catch-ups, e-learning support, group project tutoring
MSc Wine Management graduates will become specialists in the wine and spirits industry, with the knowledge needed to sell a product as unique as wine. It will allow graduates to occupy various positions such as: brand manager, import-export manager, sales agent, administrative and financial manager, communication manager, public relations manager, wine and spirits store manager.
The BSB Career Centre helps you throughout your career to build your professional project and connects you with the BSB Alumni network as well as with potential recruiters in the sector.